Sunday, May 2, 2010

Confession time

Kalen is almost 6 weeks old and I miss being pregnant so much! I miss having him in there. I find it hard to explain but the best way I can put it is that I miss that he was mine and only mine. I miss rubbing my belly and as much as I thought I was not bonding with him when he was in there I now know I was. He has been my baby for 43 weeks not just 6.

He has his days and nights messed up and as a result he is extremely fussy during the night and sleeps most of the day. I know that this is something I need to fix but I find it so hard to try and keep him awake during the day. I feel like I need to be doing things and I just can't when he is awake. I know I need to fix this so it is my priority over the next week.

I have my 6 week postpartum check up on Friday and I am sad that it will be the last time I see doctor Chang. She was a very nice doctor and I much preferred having a woman. Oh well I guess I will see her again when we decide to have baby #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment