Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When will this end?

I had a doctors appointment today and after much discussion about the last weeks activities.... I lost 4 more kilograms.... I was told that when this baby reaches full term, 37 weeks, I will be induced.

I am so excited!!!!! I love this baby so much and I am definitely conflicted about wanting to keep him in there are long as possible but after everything that has happened I am DONE! So at my 37 week appointment plans will be made for this babies arrival.

Now back to the appointment. When I first walked in I peed in the cup like they ask then I went to get my blood pressure checked and weighed. Now I am sure any normal pregnant lady hates getting weighed but since I have not had a plus weigh in at all during this pregnancy I like them. Well more like I am interested to see what the number is going to say. This time I was down 4 kilos. The nurse looked at my previous weigh in and said "wow that is alot of weight to loose" I explained to her that I had not been able to eat for 5 days last week so I was sure that was the reason. So now when you convert the weight I have lot about 20 pounds. Everyone keeps telling me that you can see it one me. My face looks thinner my arms look thinner. It's nice but it is weird!!

So I would like to end this post with one last YEAH!! I am so excited that this baby will be coming soon! Can't wait to meet him and I can't wait to get this gal bladder out.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're doing well, Megan. Are you feeling any better since your procedure? Have they decided for sure that they will take your gall bladder out, after baby comes? Hopefully these last few weeks will be easier for you... so exciting that you get to meet your little guy in 3 weeks! Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! I am feeling better then before but still not great. I am still on a clear fluids diet so that SUCKS! They have decided that they are going to take my gal bladder out after he is born. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Blair and I are thrilled that we will get to meet your little man in 3 weeks! Congrats on the good news! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete