Monday, March 22, 2010

Is this it?

I woke up this morning with very uncomfortable cramp like pains. I decided that I was not going to be going into work as the pains were pretty uncomfortable. For the first couple of hours after I woke the pains were pretty consistent and the pain was in my back as well. They were happening every 5 to 10 minutes but they eventually started to spread out and then go away.

It kind of sent me into panic mode as we are NO WHERE close to ready for this baby to come so I decided that it was time to wash all of his things. So after loads of laundry all his clothes are clean and I am in the middle of washing his blankets and sheets.

The pain has come back but is not consistent at all so we will see what happens. It could just be false labour. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so we will see what she says. I have a hair appointment after my doctors appointment so I am really hoping this is false labour and she lets me go after the appointment. I am in need of a few me moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment