Monday, February 1, 2010

questionaire

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: down 13 pounds. And with this new crappy diet I find it hard to believe that it will go up much
Maternity clothes? yes and my pants are starting to feel tight at the top
Stretch marks? Yes :)
Sleep: Sleep is okay when I can find a comfortable position but I really miss sleeping on my tummy
Best moment this week:
Baby shower at work. I was so nice to see that others care about my baby just as much as I do
Movement: not a lot but I think my placenta is still getting in the way
Food cravings: Everything... I so want some McDonalds!!!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Still nothing :)
Belly Button in or out? Still in and hopefully it stays that way
What I miss: Food I like to eat and beer
What I am looking forward to:
Meeting this baby
Weekly Wisdom: No wisdom right now
Milestones: 30 weeks! Only 10 weeks left

1 comment: