Monday, November 30, 2009

Questionaire

How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: as of my last doctors appointment i am down 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? No new ones that I can tell
Sleep: Sleep is okay except the waking to pee thing is really starting to suck
Best moment this week:
Making the appointment to see this baby and hopefully find out what he or she is
Movement: Still no movements being felt, stupid anterior placenta
Food cravings: Meat.... this baby is a meat eater i guess
Gender: Currently i am thinking boy
Labor Signs: Still nothing and I am happy to keep it that way for about 18 or 19 more weeks
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Care free life where you don't have to think about anything before you do it. I guess we better get used to it
What I am looking forward to:
Seeing this baby on December 26th- what a perfect christmas gift
Weekly Wisdom: Stop complaining.... that is what I keep trying to tell myself. I wanted this so bad and I have to remember that we are very lucky be to expecting this baby
Milestones: Passing the halfway mark! It's coming up quick

No comments:

Post a Comment