Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Questionaire

How far along? 19 weeks 1 days
Total weight gain/loss: down 10 pounds. I talked to the doctor but she said she is not concerned that I am still loosing weight
Maternity clothes? pants for now but my other clothes feel like they are getting tighter
Stretch marks? No new ones that I can tell
Sleep: I am having a hard time getting comfortable as I normally sleep on my tummy and that is not so comfortable anymore
Best moment this week:
Hearing the babies heartbeat again. Even though you know things are good it is still reassuring
Movement: I was told at my ultrasound that the placenta is anterior which means it is in front of the baby. The doctor says this will make it harder for me to feel the baby move
Food cravings: Chocolate and ice cream
Gender: I am not sure anymore, it changes daily
Labor Signs: None although my boss keeps telling me that when my stomach gets hard all of the sudden it means that I am having braxton hicks, I don't know if that is true or not
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Alcohol, still!!!
What I am looking forward to:
Meeting this little one and drinking a cold Corona
Weekly Wisdom: I am not sure I have any wisdom right now, baby brain has kicked in!
Milestones: Seeing baby again, it was so nice to find out that baby is still healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment