Saturday, December 5, 2009

New firsts

Friday was my first time at the hospital for this baby. Not the best first to be having but I am happy to say all ended well. I started having some fairly intense pains in my abdomen in the morning and but lunch time the pain was still in my abdomen and had spread to my back and then I started to puke so I called the health link and she told me to go to the hospital.
My parents came and took me to the hospital. After a 3 hour wait the doctor came in to say she was pretty sure it was round ligament pain and that we could go home. So while I am very relieved that it is nothing serious it really sucks that it's something I am just going to have to live with until the baby is bigger and my uterus is no longer hanging.

1 comment:

  1. What a crappy experience! Hang in there! Not too much longer to go. Happy 22 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete