Thursday, December 17, 2009

Questionaire

How far along? 23 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: at my last doctors appointment I finally gained some weight 0.3 kg, not much but its a first for me. So right now I am still down about 9 pounds overall
Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? Yes and they are gross
Sleep: I am starting to have a harder time sleeping. From waking up several times a night because I have rolled on my stomach and it is extremely uncomfortable or waking to go pee
Best moment this week:
Feeling baby kick for the first time and seeing my hubbies reaction when I told him I had felt baby move
Movement: See question above
Food cravings: Chocolate!!! I am also getting heart burn when I eat the chocolate so I guess I just can't win right now
Gender: No idea.... I did have a dream that it was a girl the other day though
Labor Signs: Still nothing :)
Belly Button in or out? Still in and hopefully it stays that way
What I miss: Back to beer.... how sad
What I am looking forward to:
Seeing this baby on December 26th- what a perfect christmas gift
Weekly Wisdom: Not sure if it's good wisdom but I was told several times today that labour is horrible
Milestones: Feeling baby... weird but amazing at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment