Monday, January 23, 2012

One year ago today...

We learned that our world was about to take a big change. I had been feeling off for a few days but kept convincing myself that I was wrong.... no way.... not possible. I told M that I thought something was up and he said "no way, not possible". I decided that I was going to buy a test just to make sure I was wrong. I peed on the stick and it immediately showed two lines..... I just stared. It had to be wrong...... NOT POSSIBLE I thought. We went for dinner at M's dads house trying to forget what we had just seen the whole time we were there. We came home and I took another test, this one too immediately showed two pink lines........ we were expecting baby number two. I was so scared in that one moment that I did not allow myself to think of the good things to come...... the joy this little baby would bring to our home...... I am so glad she is here. She loves us and we all love her.

Kalen turned 10 months old on that January day. Our baby was going to be a big brother.....
(This picture was taken exactly one year ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment