Saturday, January 28, 2012

4 months & 22 months

Can you believe I have babies that old? We are nearing the 2 year mark for Kalen and while it is so exciting it also makes me a bit sad. He is so much fun right now (not always fun let me clarify) he laughs like every one should. He is so smart and getting smarter by the day and somedays he amazes me with the things he knows.

I took Harper for her 4 month vaccinations early this week. She did really well was a trooper for the most part. Her 4 months stats are:

Weight: 11 pounds 14 ounces
Height: 22 3/4 inches

She is still small but proportional so we are happy. She still has a flat spot on her head so I am trying to do everything I can to get ride of it. Let's hope I can get rid of the flat spot soon.

Just as a fun comparison here are Kalens 4 month stats:

Weight: 13 pounds 4 ounces
Height: 24 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment