Monday, December 13, 2010

First trip

This weekend we went to visit my brother and his family and Kalen did not do well. He played shy the whole time we were there and would only let myself, Grandma & Grandpa hold him. He cried anytime anyone else came to close. I think it's just him playing shy because he does not see them very often. Hopefully he will get over this faze soon!

On the way there I took out my camera and got some pictures of him. They are great if I do say so myself. Here are just a few, have I mentioned that he loves getting his picture taken!
This was also his first weekend in his new car seat. I decided that it would be great if we used the new car seat to go there then M could take out the old base while we were gone (M stayed home to have some boy time with his friends). Kalen did okay in the new seat but I think he was having a hard time adjusting to being in such a sitting position rather then laying back. I think he will do fine after he has a bit of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment