He has officially been "out" longer then he was "in". OMG!!
Some stats on Kalen @ 9 months:
- 4 teeth are through, top & bottom front teeth
- pulling himself up onto his knees all of the time
- says mama to most things
- can not sit still! He is all over the place all of the time
- does not like texture in his solids. He will eat the baby puffs but that is it all of the rest of his food is pureed
- just moved over to 6 to 12 month clothes. The shirts are fitting well but the pants are all long
- taking 2 to 3 naps a day that very anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours
- sleeps from 7-8pm to 8-9am. We have been driving M to work the last couple of weeks so we get up @ 6:30 drive him there. We are back home by 7, Kalen has a bottle then goes back to sleep until 9.