Thursday, November 11, 2010

Healing

I had my gall bladder out about a week ago. I am feeling pretty good now but when I push myself I can still feel it. I was finally aloud to remove my bandaging yesterday and it was not fun. I removed it in the shower and it hurt! Things look pretty good I would say other then I think one of the incisions is not closed. I am also extremely itchy and was up most of the night because of it. I have my follow up with the doctor in a couple of weeks so we will see what he has to say about the one I think is open.

My mom has been with me for the last week and it is so nice. I love not being by myself all the time. I now that I am not actually alone as I am always with Kalen but I am a talker and I well it's just not as much fun talking to the little one that can't talk back.

I think M is going to miss my mom even more then I am. The last few days she has been making us dinner. I am not a cook, I can cook but I don't like to and I am just not very creative when it comes to cooking. M came home yesterday to ribs and rice and proceeded to tell me how he was bragging all day at work about his dinner that evening, he was so excited. Almost makes me want to start cooking for him so he can brag that his wife is cooking for him not his mother-in-law, ALMOST. I will admit that the ribs were awesome and did not bother my tummy (post gall bladder eating can be interesting if you are not careful).

No comments:

Post a Comment