Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Our little family

A few weeks ago I realized that we do not have any photos of our little family. I have taken a million pictures of Kalen and half a million of M & Kalen. There are a few pictures of Kalen and I (M does not take pictures unless I ask him to) and NO pictures of our little family.

I had thought about it several times but I always had a reason not to take the picture. I had visions of the photos we could take and then they never happened. I thought easter would be good but then it never happened, mother's day nope, father's day nope and Canada day nope. So it is my goal over the next while to take lots of family photos.

Here are the first of hopefully many.
We were not dressed very nice and I had no makeup on but there can be no more silly reasons for not taking pictures.

P.S. I just have to say that I think our little family is pretty dang cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment