Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lots of changes

Kalen is now sleeping between 6 and 7 hours a night..... YEAH little man. He goes to bed around 10:30pm is up around 5:00am eats and goes back to sleep for another 2 hours. It is so nice!

We also had our first solo night since Kalen was born and it was AWESOME! I missed his every minute we were apart but I knew he was in good hands with my mom and stepdad. We went out with One of M's friends and his girlfriend. We ended up having to much to drink which may have ended the evening on a sour note but otherwise it was perfect.

He has started to giggle and it is the most amazing thing ever! It's not a very hardy giggle yet but it's there and I love it to pieces! He loves to play patty cake so that usually brings on the giggle.

I love you Kalen!

No comments:

Post a Comment