Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Questionaire

How far along? 16 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: down 6 pounds well i was down last time I got weighed 2 weeks ago
Maternity clothes? pants - yes other then that I am still in my regular clothes
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: My back has been killing me when I wake up... but I am sleeping fine. In fact I am more tired now then I was in the first trimester
Best moment this week:
Finding out that they had to move our ultrasound up to the 17th
Movement: I am not sure if I am feeling anything yet. A couple of times this week I have thought that I might be feeling some flutters but who knows
Food cravings: It changes on a daily wait hourly basis. If I see it or hear it mentioned I will want it!
Gender: Right now I feel like it's a boy but who knows I have never been pregnant before
Labor Signs: None and I hope it stays like that for the next 23 weeks
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Alcohol!!! We had to go to the liquor store on the weekend to get wine for Kim's baby shower and it was like my worst nightmare coming true!
What I am looking forward to:
Meeting this little one and drinking a cold Corona
Weekly Wisdom: Not sure what to put here... maybe that it is my body and our baby so we need to do what is right for us not anyone else
Milestones: 16 weeks!!! Wow I can't believe I am almost half way there

No comments:

Post a Comment