Monday, October 19, 2009

15 weeks

Today I am 15 weeks pregnant. I have been having a rough couple of days. I have been having a really hard time with the idea that people only see me as a pregnant lady. I just want to scream "I am still human and I do have thoughts every once in a while that don't revolve around this thing that is invading my tummy space!!" I am very grateful that I have so many people in my life that care about the baby and I but for the love of god stop asking me how I have been feeling when I have told you that I have felt great every time you have asked me for the last 8 weeks.

I am so happy that this baby is on it's way into our lives but I really need to have a few minutes, days or maybe even weeks when I don't have to talk about or hear about this baby. When it's my choice to talk about the baby it's easier but I just need a minute right now.

I think I might be a bad mom already.... how sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment