Friday, December 9, 2011

2 months... a bit late

Harper had her 2 month vaccinations today. She cried way more then Kalen ever did when she got her shots but I feed her while we were there and that seemed to help calm her down for a little while. When we got home she was pretty fussy so I put her down for a nap, she slept for just over an hour and then she cried and whimpered for the next few hours. She finally decided to fall asleep again around 3:30 and slept for about 3 hours. She took a bath after dinner with her big brother and now she is asleep. Let's hope she sleeps well tonight, she has been having some really good sleeps for the last few weeks and I hope she keeps it up.

So anyways...... about her appointment.
Weight : 10 pounds 2 ounces (wow)
Height : 21.5 inches
Head : 15 inches

She has grown so much!! She is bigger then Kalen was at this point which I am surprised about but he was always a small guy. Kalen was 9 pounds 2 ounces and 20 inches long at 2 months old.

The nurse confirmed that Harper's head has a flat spot on the left side. I have been thinking it was for a while now so I was not surprised. She gave me some info to try and reposition her to help it go back but she also said we should attend some repositioning classes as soon as we can.

The nurse also said that I should talk to someone about by moods........ I have been having a really hard time with this adjustment emotionally and as hard as I keep trying to fight it I don't think I am winning. I find myself either over reacting to everything or just not caring about things at all. I have always been one for a bit of over reacting but I can't control it right now and that is not a good thing. I just wish I could stop crying all the time..... I hate crying!

Well that is all for now. I have so many things I want to write about but I just can't get them out....

No comments:

Post a Comment