Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Questionaire

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 9 pounds - I know this is not a big deal but OMG!
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch marks? Yes GROSS!
Sleep: I keep waking up on my tummy, it is so uncomfortable but it's my go to sleep position
Best moment this week: hearing my mom say the babies name..... sounds funny but it makes me so happy to hear

Movement: movement has slowed down for sure but she is still super low and really likes to kick me in the crotch
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: A few contractions.... my doctor said it's not a big deal as long as nothing is consistent
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: not feeling like a whale
What I am looking forward to: seeing this baby in front of me

Weekly Wisdom: do what works for you & yours
Milestones: Viability week!! If this baby were born tomorrow she would at least have a hope for making it

No comments:

Post a Comment