Wednesday, May 4, 2011

19 weeks pregnant

Today I am 19 weeks pregnant today and I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. I had my 20 week ultrasound today and let's just say that this baby is just as stubborn as Kalen was. I have to go back next week because they could not get some of the pictures they need. Silly baby!!

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 1 pound
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch marks? Yes :(
Sleep: I find myself waking up on my stomach. It is very uncomfortable but it's how I sleep normally so I am sure thats why it keeps happening
Best moment this week:
Seeing baby T #2 on the ultrasound
Movement: I have been selling small movements when I am laying down at night but that's it so far
Food cravings: STEAK!
Gender: I am not telling but I may know
Labor Signs: Nothing
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Beer
What I am looking forward to:
drinking a beer..... hahaha
Weekly Wisdom: nothing.....
Milestones: not sure we have reached any yet

No comments:

Post a Comment