Monday, February 21, 2011

5 weeks

5 weeks from today I will be back at work and I am not totally sure how I feel about it. I am going to miss Kalen so much but at the same time I am VERY ready for some adult time.

I have been having trouble sleeping lately because I can't stop thinking about how things will turn out when I go back. Our schedule is going to be some what crazy and I am not looking forward to it. I am not a morning person so the idea of having to get up even earlier then I am used to does not appeal to me.

I have enjoyed spending so much time with Kalen and I am really going to miss seeing him learn new things all the time. We are not going to have much time in the evenings and may have to switch up our current routine to make more time. How does everyone do it? How do you make time?

I am sure as soon as we get used to everything something will come our way that will knock us all on our knees again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment