Wednesday, August 5, 2009

239

So we found out on Friday July 31st that we are expecting a baby. We have been trying for a year and a half and have never gotten a BFP. So we are ecstatic about this. We were on our third round of clomid and TI. 

We got our BFP at 11 days past ovulation so I was a little more then scared to believe it was true. I have pee'd on many sticks since then and all came back positive. So yesterday I went to have my BETA hcg (pregnancy hormone) tested. I called the doctors office today and my beta #1 was 239. A very good number for a first check. Now I have to go back tomorrow to make sure that my beta number is doubling. In a viable pregnancy your beta should double every 48-72 hours. So here's hoping that we have a great number when I call Friday for the results.

So I am happy to finally be one this ride, the line was long but in the end it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment